Thread: Invitation to take part in a research project.

Invitation to take part in a research project.

Hello everyone,

My name is Callan Trafford and I'm a student at Keele University working on my dissertation. I am looking for participants to take part in a study entitled: Public Space and Mobility Impairment: An investigation of the perceptions of how accessible and inclusive public space is for those with a mobility impairment. I am inviting people either without or with a mobility impairment to take part in this research to compare experiences.

You will be asked to take part in a photovoice activity which will involve taking photos of public spaces you visit. You will then be invited to take part in an interview to discuss these photographs and your experiences of public spaces.

Please take time to read the attached information sheet and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

Kind regards,

Callan Trafford
    Attached Files

Biscuitgazer
    Hi Callan
    It's not possible for me to open the attached files. Maybe others have the same problem.
    Regards
    Biscuitgazer

Hi Biscuitgazer,

What happens when you try to open the file? I have saved it as a doc file rather than a docx file so it should be ok.

Regards.

Opens fine here.

Biscuitgazer,
    What if any error message are you seeing?

CT1997,
    If the user does not have Office, or an Office equivalent, then a .doc opens in Wordpad and the header/footer, logo, etc. on the document show up as code.
    (Or for the non-IT savy a jumble of symbols).

It's usually better to post documents like this as PDF, almost everybody will have a PDF reader even if they don't have Office/equivalent.
    Watch out for the forum upload limit, at 19.5 KB it's pretty small for a PDF.
    Last edited by nukecad; 04-10-17 at 15:20.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Unfortunately the file size is too big for the PDF, I'm not sure what else I can save it as which can make you see it. If you could describe what the error message says I might be able to know what I can do. Alternatively, you can message me through my e-mail, which is w4p67@students.keele.ac.uk and I can send you the information sheet that way.