Thread: Maximus - hope this is of use to someone

Lightbulb Maximus - hope this is of use to someone

Extract..
    “The Department needs providers to complete the planned number of assessments so that it can achieve the significant benefit savings it expects to make over the next few years.” The report also found significant problems with the American outsourcing company Maximus which took over the contract to carry out ESA assessments from Atos.

Only half of all the doctors and nurses hired to carry out the assessments completed their training against a target of 95 per cent, while average staff costs rose from £26,000 in 2014 to £44,000 last year. (Explains a lot I think American & lack of skill )

Read more here..
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a6801636.html

This is their (B'U=LLSHIT) Maximus website also:
    https://www.chdauk.co.uk/

Who pays ? we all do.

The Independent article is from January 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by DaPa View Post
    The Independent article is from January 2016.

I don’t really think much will have changed, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by RobcarerT View Post
    I don’t really think much will have changed, do you?
    i think the worst thing is SOME people with MH needs are slipping through the net simply because there GENUINE and cant fill in forms or access help.
    the box ticking and points scoring is not a proper way to assess if a person can not be reasonably expected to hold down a job

Quote Originally Posted by druid View Post
    i think the worst thing is SOME people with MH needs are slipping through the net simply because there GENUINE and cant fill in forms or access help.
    the box ticking and points scoring is not a proper way to assess if a person can not be reasonably expected to hold down a job
    Someone should of told Gordon brown that this madness wouldn't work out well, and would cost the tax payer a lot more in the long run, GP's are best placed top carry out these assessments it ain't rocket science , This snowflake Fake news paper now more or less owned by the saudi's I wonder if liebour where in office would they still be pushing this type of story? And lets not forget it was liebour who changed the sickness benefits, from Incapacity benefit to ESA it was them who paid millions to ATOS

The biggest problem for us all is this : ALL the 3 mainstream political parties are really a coalition of many things bad to us all . they do not care about us one bit the masses really need to wake up and stop voting for more of the same or worse , but like sheeple they continue to do this there are other parties around

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...he-independent
    Last edited by tom34; 30-10-17 at 10:23.