Thread: After 15 months of hell....SUCCESS!!!!!

After 15 months of hell....SUCCESS!!!!!

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING - after having his PIP cancelled Aug '16 and a failed Tribunal Hearing my friend had ro reapply for PIP in June '17.

He had his assessment in September with a woefully incompetent Health Professional who wrote a tissue of lies in her report and therefore he was declined any PIP - we asked for a Mandatory Reconsideration and today was told he has been awarded the standard rate of Daily Living back dated for 6 months

Though this doesn't make up for the hell he has been through and how his health has deteriorated it is the best news and an enormous weight off his mind.

Keep battling my friends and NEVER let these bastards at ATOS, Capita, etc get the better of you!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Machman View Post
    OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING - after having his PIP cancelled Aug '16 and a failed Tribunal Hearing my friend had ro reapply for PIP in June '17.

He had his assessment in September with a woefully incompetent Health Professional who wrote a tissue of lies in her report and therefore he was declined any PIP - we asked for a Mandatory Reconsideration and today was told he has been awarded the standard rate of Daily Living back dated for 6 months

Though this doesn't make up for the hell he has been through and how his health has deteriorated it is the best news and an enormous weight off his mind.

Keep battling my friends and NEVER let these bastards at ATOS, Capita, etc get the better of you!
    well done and glad it all worked out

Well done !!! that's fantastic..i agree,all geniune claimants need to fight until they get what they rightly are entitled to

Quote Originally Posted by druid View Post
    well done and glad it all worked out
    Thank you Druid, I'm chuffed to bits for him

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Well done !!! that's fantastic..i agree,all geniune claimants need to fight until they get what they rightly are entitled to
    Absolutely right Swizzle - they want you to cave in but no matter how hard it is, always fight your corner

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Machman View Post

Well done good to hear!

A sucess at MR is a rare event these days, good to hear of one.

Of course I would be thinking 'If they've given that at MR is it because they think a tribunal would award more?'

Call me suspicious, if your friend is happy with the award then that is what counts.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelob View Post
    Well done good to hear!
    Many thanks Shelob

Quote Originally Posted by nukecad View Post
    A sucess at MR is a rare event these days, good to hear of one.

Of course I would be thinking 'If they've given that at MR is it because they think a tribunal would award more?'

Call me suspicious, if your friend is happy with the award then that is what counts.
    Lol you may very well be right Nukecad - I think we made a strong case against HP's report from the assessment and with all the medical evidence to support his claim might have helped.

I'm still going after the bitch who did the assessment but surprise surprise IAS/ATOS are dragging their feet with the replies...oh well, i can wait