Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cold Weather Payment

Talking Cold Weather Payment

I know this is the same as asking how long is a piece of string, anyway here goes, How long does it take from the date you are eligable for a cold weather payment till you get the £25.00 (Im not holding my breath)

think its paid asap after the 7 consecutive days of zero degrees

Last time I got it
    they just added it on to my normal payment.
    Last edited by Toby123; 12-16-2017 at 08:43 PM.

Here's the checker for anyone who is interested https://coldweatherpayments.dwp.gov.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by StueyR View Post
    I know this is the same as asking how long is a piece of string, anyway here goes, How long does it take from the date you are eligable for a cold weather payment till you get the £25.00 (Im not holding my breath)
    It should be in your bank within 14 days.
    It usually goes in with your next benefit payment.

We talked about this a week ago, you can find details of how and when it is paid at this thread:
    http://www.youreable.com/forums/show...ather-Payment?
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Oooh! excitement!, we've got a payment due according to the website, wonder how I'll manage to spend it all?

Hmmm.. got the letter this morning saying my son would be getting £25, checked the bank and we both got it, fairly sure that's not right? I thought we only got one payment as we live at the same address.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by phaedra View Post
    Hmmm.. got the letter this morning saying my son would be getting £25, checked the bank and we both got it, fairly sure that's not right? I thought we only got one payment as we live at the same address.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm You beter be careful or The Benefit Fraud Agency be after you!

Only Kidding still havnt got mine yet!

As far as I know you both get it even if you live at the same address.

It's paid per benefit claimant and not per household.

Shhs; if they notice they might change it to save a few pennies.

Looking at the qualifying benefits they don't overlap and so you will only get one £25 per person.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Looking like that some off us who are entitled to the cold weather payment should get this over the coming days as the weather is forecast to be extremely cold something like minus 10 for the foreseeable future ????????????