Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternative pain relief and therapies

Not so sure about Cannabis curing a stutter. I used to smoke for many years and still had my stutter in all that time. The only thing I can think of is that someone who was very anxious and stuttered, then Cannabis may sedate them a little and stop the stutter?
    My aunt had crippling Arthritis and was in agony with it. Eventually I persuaded her to try a small amount of Cannabis, she has smoked it ever since. Only a little when her pain gets bad but it is amazing how it transforms her. From being virtually unable to move and crying in pain to being able to get about her house and not in as much pain. I can only assume it relaxes the muscles or something like that. They really should research it more as it really could help many people.

There seems to be confusion between cannabis or pot and medical marijuana
    Medical marijuana will not get you high it lacks the illegal THC but is high in CBD. There is a lot of research going into CBD and this is the marijuana that "can" be prescribed by a GP
    Anything expressed is my opinion only and is offered in good faith. It is either from my own experiance or what I have learned on my journey. Take it for what it is or leave it alone. With best wishes D.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sleeping-Pa.../dp/0995459924

I have been told this book is good havent got there yet.