Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to do after F2F?

What to do after F2F?

After a F2F assessment with a home visit, how soon can I ring DWP for a copy of the HP report? Thank you.

Teri

I rang for my PIP assessment report after a couple of days and got it promptly.

Quote Originally Posted by beau View Post
    I rang for my PIP assessment report after a couple of days and got it promptly.
    OK. Thank you very much for your reply.

They should have it after a couple of days. I would follow up your call and out the request in writing as well because the agent doesn't always action it.

Quote Originally Posted by NeurologicalNed View Post
    They should have it after a couple of days. I would follow up your call and out the request in writing as well because the agent doesn't always action it.
    OK - Will do. Thank you.

Teri

Just out of curiosity, after the 'assessment' concluded, do you know whether they were supposed to go over what they had written to give me the opportunity to correct anything I wasn't happy with?

Teri

I don’t know if it’s in the regulations, however it is in their contract with the DWP to do it I believe. The same can be said for seating arrangements, though I’m going to be moving our 2 seater sofa out so the assessor is forced to sit next to us for my wife’s assessment.

ESA85 HCP's report , Following my home visit ( Awarded LWCRA)support group,in november i'm still waiting for my report , I requested initially back in December soon after i learned of the decision, when i received the changes in ESA rates payable letter

I soon after received the LT54 ESA 56 decision makers decision and their score sheet , (well 4 of the 6 pages ) if the numbering is correct on the pages and a ESA85 from 2013 which isn't part of this claim, it think it may of been my 1st WCA after being transferred from Incap benefit

To i rang them back to tell them, and was told they didn't have it on their system to print off and send to me, and because it was a home visit, they would have to request it from another department,or similar, I have rung them a 3rd time, and still haven't received it

The LT54 is somewhat confusing, it says firstly i meet the criteria for LCW (wrag) and the 15 points for that is on the score sheet, it also says that i also meet the criteria for LWCRA (sg) one one or more descriptor but there is no score, unless it would be on the other 2 pages(if they exist) ??? though i have been told that they don't always put that in their decision , why i don't understand, why hide this?

Quote Originally Posted by RobcarerT View Post
    I don’t know if it’s in the regulations, however it is in their contract with the DWP to do it I believe. The same can be said for seating arrangements, though I’m going to be moving our 2 seater sofa out so the assessor is forced to sit next to us for my wife’s assessment.
    Thank you. I thought as much. Good Luck with your wife's assessment.

Teri

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Just out of curiosity, after the 'assessment' concluded, do you know whether they were supposed to go over what they had written to give me the opportunity to correct anything I wasn't happy with?

Teri
    Pretty much irrelevant as the report will be written up later
    Anything expressed is my opinion only and is offered in good faith. It is either from my own experiance or what I have learned on my journey. Take it for what it is or leave it alone. With best wishes D.