Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lost UC50. Any advice please!

Quote Originally Posted by reddivine View Post
    Just to clarify site B is in Wolverhampton.
    The address is "Post Handling Site B, Wolverhampton, WV99 ###" but it's actualy in Telford, just outside Wolverhampton.

("Mail handling site A, Wolverhamptomn, WV98 ###" is actualy in Kiderminster, just outside Wolverhampton).

It doesn't make any difference to us, but I guess if you live in one of those towns it might matter with all the PO vans going back and forth.
    Last edited by nukecad; 02-10-2018 at 01:22 PM.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Thanks nukecad, just hoping to all this sorted as soon as.

i would of thought if its not signed for its returned to sender?.
    but i guess if the DWP wont sign for it the post office think its better for the claiment just to hand it to DWP , otherwise there will be delays , but its then hard for the sender to establish if its in fact been delivered.

So I called up CDHA yesterday and they said they received the form on the 25th Jan, was meant to be in by 24th, so a day late. He didn't say anything else about it so I'll probably hear something soon but hopefully they're so busy it'll not be looked at for a few months , I should be so lucky.

They have had my ESA50 since the start of November, not a word from them, so I phoned last week and was told 'we have it, it's in the queue'.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Everything seems to be on date for me so I'm fully expecting to hear any day soon. Was kinda hopeful that I'd get lost at the bottom of the pile , no such luck lol