Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New political party - for the disabled and supporters

As explained, we will be having a public website and forum after we have reached our first milestone of 150 members. We chose a closed group to protect our members' profiles in the first instance (owing to DWP activity) but when we have our own website, it will be open and accessible to all.

Quote Originally Posted by AbilityInAction View Post
    We are in the very early stages of this project but given we are democratic, we allow each member to decide the fate of the group.
    A closed group is not democratic, it's a secret society that only allows it's members to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by AbilityInAction View Post
    We are using a facebook closed group at the moment to protect our members from the seemingly ever increasing unscrupulous tactics employed by the DWP (there is a growing concern that the DWP are actively trying to establish applicant's social media usage and then use this information to the applicant's detriment)
    I'm sorry but that just makes you sound like a secret society of conspiracy theorists.
    A conspiracy theory is an explanation of an event or situation that invokes an unwarranted conspiracy, generally one involving an illegal or harmful act carried out by government.
    While I wish you well, I don't think I'll be joining you anytime soon.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.