Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Are HCP's the enemy ?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by justme2017 View Post
    Well its good to see you are not bitter.
    I think it time to leave him alone he is not bitter he is just very angry and disappointed. He need to get some profession help with applications and advice, you cannot do it alone, especially when you get angry, it clouds you judgement.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by nukecad View Post
    Trojan's husband lost his ESA for a failure to attend a WCA, nothing to do with the assessor at all.

    I understand her bitterness at what she says happened (no appointment letter received, no second chance) but that was the DWP and nothing to do with the assessor.

    Her husband now has UC-LCW (in payment) following another WCA.
    They are currently challenging this for LCWRA.
    So why is she saying all HCP are liars. She does seem to have a massive grudge against them.
    As you say Nukecad, her challenge is against the DWP because of the appointment letter not arriving. To be honest I think she would be better saving the energy spent on the hate campaign and concentrate on getting the benefits that she thinks her husband is entitled to. I said "thinks" because many folk have a high expectancy of the benefit system. That is not saying that her husband isn't worthy of what she thinks.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscarmax View Post
    I think it time to leave him alone he is not bitter he is just very angry and disappointed. He need to get some profession help with applications and advice, you cannot do it alone, especially when you get angry, it clouds you judgement.
    There is no need to take it out on others though. I was angry with the HCP, I directed my anger to proving them wrong. I did not direct my anger at those who ultimately are here to help.

  4. #14
    Some people and because of their disabilities and illnesses are unable to challenge the DWP or their providers, which would include those HCP who are the so called bad in that profession.

    You are talking about a profession dealing with the most vulnerable and evidently those bad HCP who fabricate medical reports are a predominant reason why those who have to rely on the benefits system, having taking their own lives since reform.

    All those who claim I am bitter, if you are minded in thinking I am that way, so be it, I am sure all the famalies who have lost loved ones are bitter.

    I have no reason to be bitter towards HCP, it is not bitterness it is evident what is going on here.

    For the record my husband was awarded 0 points based on his PIP assessment, the assessor is currently being investigated and rightly so, he lied.

    On appeal from being awarded 0 points my husband was awarded 21 points, giving enhanced rate for daily living and standard rate for mobility for PIP, which not only proves I have no bitterness, more importantly anyone who is minded into believing that I could not do it alone, had to take professional help, got angry and that clouds my judgement, nonsense, I proved the HCP who denied my husband any right to PIP on his report as mere fabrication, gaining judgement and those more qualified in awarding 21 points, says it all.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    289
    Blog Entries
    2
    I got professional help on both my assessments, plus Doctors letter etc etc, four and a half years apart and once again I had lies ie no mention of Mental Health both times for starters, my last assessor who came to my house was treated like I would treat anybody who came into my house, with respect and courtesy, and over a year later from the assessment (February 28 2017), I am still waiting on my appeal for PIP. No car, £333.95 short a month, no cleaner or gardener, lack of good food, stuck in my bed day after day as no carers, having to rely on my daughter to do as much as she can, down to his copy and pasting on my assessment, that was yes no answers, as he wouldn’t let me explain anything. Was that just bad luck on part? Being seen by a psychiatrist as phoned Samaritans due to MH, Now having to do it all again with ESA. So not feeling what you are saying I’m afraid. And totally understanstable why people are annoyed!!!

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan64 View Post
    Some people and because of their disabilities and illnesses are unable to challenge the DWP or their providers, which would include those HCP who are the so called bad in that profession.

    You are talking about a profession dealing with the most vulnerable and evidently those bad HCP who fabricate medical reports are a predominant reason why those who have to rely on the benefits system, having taking their own lives since reform.

    All those who claim I am bitter, if you are minded in thinking I am that way, so be it, I am sure all the famalies who have lost loved ones are bitter.

    I have no reason to be bitter towards HCP, it is not bitterness it is evident what is going on here.

    For the record my husband was awarded 0 points based on his PIP assessment, the assessor is currently being investigated and rightly so, he lied.

    On appeal from being awarded 0 points my husband was awarded 21 points, giving enhanced rate for daily living and standard rate for mobility for PIP, which not only proves I have no bitterness, more importantly anyone who is minded into believing that I could not do it alone, had to take professional help, got angry and that clouds my judgement, nonsense, I proved the HCP who denied my husband any right to PIP on his report as mere fabrication, gaining judgement and those more qualified in awarding 21 points, says it all.
    There is no helping you, if you cannot get your own way you throw your toys out the prams. Individuals have gone out of way to hep and advise you, but do you listen. No.
    Last edited by Oscarmax; 03-04-2018 at 08:01 PM.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscarmax View Post
    There is no helping you, if you cannot get your own way you throw your toys out the prams. Individuals have gone out of way to hep and advise you, but do you listen. No.
    I am afraid that you are so wrong again.

    Pointing out how vulnerable people are being treated because of their vulnerability as to (a) save and (b) profit, is not throwing any toy's out of any pram, they are facts, period.

    If you do not deal in fact's and you want to believe there is no problem with the current reform's which evidently is costing lives, get on with it, whether you agree with my opinion or not, is irrelevant tbh.

    People on here have helped me when I have asked for help, not only have I listened, YES, I have taking that advise on board and in particular, to nukecad, so again you are giving a misrepresentation to suit your own agenda.

    People, and whether you or other people agree with opinions on a public forum should understand that you cannot gag them because you do not agree with them, that's being judgemental. Debbie

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan64 View Post
    I am afraid that you are so wrong again.

    Pointing out how vulnerable people are being treated because of their vulnerability as to (a) save and (b) profit, is not throwing any toy's out of any pram, they are facts, period.

    If you do not deal in fact's and you want to believe there is no problem with the current reform's which evidently is costing lives, get on with it, whether you agree with my opinion or not, is irrelevant tbh.

    People on here have helped me when I have asked for help, not only have I listened, YES, I have taking that advise on board and in particular, to nukecad, so again you are giving a misrepresentation to suit your own agenda.

    People, and whether you or other people agree with opinions on a public forum should understand that you cannot gag them because you do not agree with them, that's being judgemental. Debbie
    See you can do it, you put your point across constructively without getting angry. If you want to defeat these people you have to play them at there own game. As per the original post present your case precisely, accurately and too the point, do not assume they have read every thing, the chances are they don't.

    I suffered a severe brain injury 12 years ago I know all about vulnerability and being treated unfairly.

  9. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    lincolshire
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by beau View Post
    Trojan64, you really do have a hatred of all HCP's. As I have said previously there are good and bad in all professions. You can't tar them all with the same brush which is what you are doing. In fact I think some of your hatred posts could be construed as libel.
    I appreciate that the award that should have been has not been awarded therefore making you feel so bitter and you are having to fight for the rightful one. Sadly you were one of the unfortunate ones to have a HCP that was not honest.

    Yes, the system is greatly flawed and yes people have taken their lives because of the HCP not doing their job properly but there is no need for the vitriol you are spewing out on here.
    In fact, if I was a moderator, as I am on another site, I'm afraid I would have terminated your registration by now.

    Now please calm down as fighting with that attitude and temper will get you absolutely nowhere.
    yes its alright for you to say calm down you have your award we don't & my wife has to have a second f2f in 6 weeks & she has mental health problems & we was given no reason why & as for if you was a moderator YOU sound like a f2f bully perhaps you could get a job doing f2f . jud

  10. #20
    Unfortunately when you've had a bad experience with a HCP and then read about others and the terrible experiences they've had it will stir certain emotions in you and cause you to think they're all heartless and cruel.

    I'm due a f2f any day now, I was paper based when I first applied last year. Will a be wary when I have my f2f? You're damn right I will, as I've said I've read too many stories of others and the terrible experience they've had and right or wrong it has had lead me to believe HCP are not to be trusted.

    Why are there so many tribunals that are won? If HCP were doing their job correctly it would and should never get to a tribunal.

    Be honest about your illness and how it affects you and hopefully in the end that will be enough.

Similar Threads

  1. Learning to Love the Enemy in Times of Hate.
    By Sasherish in forum News and general discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-26-2016, 07:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •