Thread: I Wonder - Royal Mail

I Wonder - Royal Mail

Folk have missed F to F and WCA appointments because of the brown envelope not being received.
    Just read this
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43289354
    I do wonder if somehow they have been treated as spam by Royal Mail and destroyed by them, hence recipients not getting them

If you read the article it says they contact the housholds receiving a high volume of mail before intercepting any of it.

Changes to terms and conditions governing bulk mail contracts in March 2017 meant Royal Mail could follow up on solid intelligence by refusing to carry mail suspected to be fraudulent.

The next month it started to contact, by Special Delivery, households receiving high volumes of scam mail, and impounded scam letters at its distribution centres before it reached the customers' letterboxes.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Yes I did see that but it still made me wonder.