Thread: How can they be stopped from lying ?

How can they be stopped from lying ?

I recorded my interview on my laptop without asking their permission, I thought why should I pay for equipment that would probably only be used once, the reason I recorded the
    assessment is because these people are well known for lying, in 1998 I had an assessment for DLA and the independent Dr who did the assessment lied on his report which cost me the loss of my benefits for 12 months , Now the same thing has happened again, I received the decision on my PIP claim and was awarded the standard rate of daily living, there was also a report of what the assessor had put on her report and there were some untruths in her report, I plan to appeal this decision, so why would they not allow my recording as it would proof her lies ?
    What are they afraid of?

Ray.

See your duplicate post....

I have deleted duplicate post