Thread: Are we better off living abroad?

Post Are we better off living abroad?

Over the many years various governments in this country have been making excuse after excuse with ways to cut and strip welfare benefit from U.K citizens.

While the disabled and others on benefits in this country have been suffering at the hands of this present U.K government it would seem that they are more than happy to chuck money abroad and in a news article it would seem that in one African village each family has been receiving over £7000!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ors_picks=true

When your benefit or income is reduced or stopped and people are forced to live on virtually nothing then this will give you an idea of where our money is been filtered to.

What a sensationalist head line.
    Clearly the families DON'T recieve this money, it is going to corrupt officials.
    Money and power are at the root of corruption, always has and sadly probably always will be and it applies to all those with money and power the world over.
    Barclays bank have just been caught out for fiddling far more money than goes to this aid, do they or the government care.....will they change.....will they heck and we are so stupid as to vote for this system of "democracy"

I agree with Wobble. Most Aid does not go to the people it should, in any country, but especially Africa. I think we have to look at better ways of giving Aid, that would save lives as there would be less money for them to spend on wars there.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen