Thread: Delay in sending ar1 form pop stopped

Delay in sending ar1 form pop stopped

Hi, I had a 2 year award and recently received ar1 form, i couldn't face going through it all again so rang and cancelled my claim. Dwp contacted me and after a long conversation I agreed to complete and send it back. Unfortunately I had another anxiety attack and didn't send it back by the time stated, and by the time I found the courage to contact dwp I had a letter to say they had ended the claim. It says I can ask them to look at the decision within a month. Would this mean a new claim or if I explained the situation would they accept the ar1? Sorry to sound a bit pathetic but it just scared the living daylights out of me the thought of going through it all again!
    Regards Issy

Blog Entries
    Oh bless you, I can empathise with you, have wanted to stop my claim many a time, as anxiety’s and how ill it makes me. Can you not get someone to help you by phoning for you, if you are there with them they are allowed to talk for you, this is what I did? Don’t give up on what you are entitled to! Good luck.

Similar Threads

1. How long after sending PIP claim form before you hear anymore?
    By panther12 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-28-2017, 03:55 PM
  2. Replacement pip form not recviced now claim stopped
    By Mandyboops in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-15-2017, 03:52 PM
  3. PIP Delay........................................
    By JamesC in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-04-2014, 04:50 PM
  4. How long is the wait usually after sending back ESA50 form?
    By Fifty in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 09:30 PM
  5. Told JCP my condition improved, PIP claim form sent and DLA stopped
    By amberoid in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 03:16 PM