Thread: BACS payment issuesd

BACS payment issuesd

Quick question owed some Money of dwp issuee the when will it hit the account thanks

If I have to pay someone for services I always pay by BACS. A new supplier will be set up in a few days. Once you've paid them any time you pay them again it's instant. No envelopes, no cheques, no stamps no charges for the transaction.

I've just opened a savings account with the first 'App Bank' called Atom Bank as it pays 2% interest. How can it do that you might ask. Well, it has no internet banking or branches so the overheads are low. Digital banking is the way forward in my opinion.

It really depends on what the payment is for. The only way you will got a definitive answer to this really is to ring the pip helpline and ask when they expect the payment to be issued.

Similar Threads

1. ESA Back payment
    By Sparky64 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-07-2016, 08:25 PM
  2. SDP back payment?
    By fly2020 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2015, 08:43 PM
  3. Back payment of PIP award
    By phaedra in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-27-2014, 04:40 PM
  4. Pip back payment
    By Scotty1 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-29-2014, 06:08 PM
  5. Possible ESA back payment
    By Raiiboii in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2013, 06:54 PM