Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Auction - Autochair 4 way boot hoist, 80KG. with car thrown in.

They may be dropping it off and picking another up to take back from close by.

All was well. I phoned them just to make sure they'd remembered. Sure enough the car was returned and parked on the driveway. A very polite gent delivered the keys and paperwork.
    They'd even blackened the outer tyres to make it look smarter!

Re selling the motor
    'Webuyanycar' keep on increasing what they will pay for the car by £50 a week! I use an App on my smartphone to promote the sale of my car in the coming weeks. I've had two interested parties expressing an interest into buying it.The small advert was free - I love technology!

Well, I've just taken delivery of the Motability Ford Galaxy - very high tech - fits like a dream.

So the above Renault Scenic is open to offers around £1,100

Here's what you get

- Auto
    - Metallic Gold
    - Just over 57,000 miles in its 12 years existence.
    - Full service history
    - MOT'd until Sept 2019
    - Fully working CD/Radio
    - Auto gearbox just needed toping up. Gearbox was 'diagnostic tested' no problems.
    - One owner - was a Motability lease car before I bought it off them
    - Comfortable 5 seater with loads of underfloor and under seat storage.
    - Petrol - nice and quiet.
    - higher seating for ease of getting in and out.
    - Large windows - makes the cabin light.
    - Central locking and car alarm
    - Reversing sensors
    - Digital dashboard display that's easy to read

Adaptations included
    If you are fed up of lifting your wheelchair or scooter up and into the boot I'm leaving the 'Autochair' 80kg 4-way hoist. You can raise/lower and put in/out - so easy and simple to use. I bought the hoist 3 years ago for £1,300 - it's in full working order and used to this day.

The hoist can easily be removed if not needed.

I've had 3 Renault Scenics covering 20 years serve and loved them. The only reason I didn't get another Scenic is that they've streamlined the latest model and lowered the roof a few inches so I wouldn't be able to get a hoist in.

If you are looking for an auto, with higher seating, plenty of storage, low mileage with 11 months MOT, good runner then look no further. And with the added advantage of a hoist.

An absolute bargain.

I'm based in South Manchester - drop me a line here for more info or if you're interested in buying it.
    Last edited by Lighttouch; 10-23-2018 at 01:43 PM.