Thread: DWP complaint

DWP complaint

Hi everyone, hope all are well. Does anyone have an email address for sending complaints to DWP? The regional one I had is no longer in service and I don't fancy waiting an hour or so for someone to answer the phone.

On a side note! Interesting how Ester can " inadvertently mislead " parliament about her response to UC NAO report!! would be interesting if any claimant did that with ESA or PIP assessment!!!! I think the outcome might be a bit different than a mere telling off!!!

Ok thanks to everyone who's read my post. Quick update

I have read Nukecads previous post with email addresses, posted 16/8/17 however the listed email for the East Midlands region is no longer an active mailbox, so if Nukecad happens across this posting I'd appreciate an updated email address if they have one to hand. My complaint is a bit urgent do any help would be very welcome. Thanks

I updated the emails for the Midlands a few weeks ago (18-06-2018) after another user (ed53) reported that the 1 old address had been changed to 2 new ones.

https://www.youreable.com/forums/sho...l=1#post145295

Are the new ones not working?

If not then you could try the central complaints team, Correspondence@dwp.gsi.gov.uk
    They will probably redirect it to the correct address for your local team, they did that with the complaint that I sent there.

(If that happens please let us know any new email address for the midlands team that you get a reply from).

TBH they don't like us plebs having these complaint email addresses, they might get too many complaints.
    Last edited by nukecad; 07-04-2018 at 03:59 PM.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Hello Nukecad, thank you so very much for taking time to reply to my post.

I have used the email address you noted, I shall await for any reply, not had an automatic acknowledgment yet so fingers crossed. I agree with you I am sure the overlords at the DWP don't want us to email them as they must be scared to death of all the complaints they would be bombarded with!!!!

I know its been posted numerous times on here but you have helped so many people, it's not the first time you have offered me sound advice, so I am truly appreciative of your wisdom and help, genuinely, Thank you.

They don't do acknowledgements, or at least they didn't with mine.

I had tagged a 'read confirmation' to my email so I did know it had been opened/read the next day.

The central team redirected it to the North West team, who replied about 17 days after I emailed.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Quote Originally Posted by nukecad View Post
    I updated the emails for the Midlands a few weeks ago (18-06-2018) after another user (ed53) reported that the 1 old address had been changed to 2 new ones.

https://www.youreable.com/forums/sho...l=1#post145295

Are the new ones not working?

If not then you could try the central complaints team, Correspondence@dwp.gsi.gov.uk
    They will probably redirect it to the correct address for your local team, they did that with the complaint that I sent there.

(If that happens please let us know any new email address for the midlands team that you get a reply from).

TBH they don't like us plebs having these complaint email addresses, they might get too many complaints.
    I wish i had that address a few years ago. I had my hearing impairment mocked by one of their counter staff at my local office. I wrote to the office manager, then after receiving no reply 3 months later i went chasing on the phone. I was told that the letter had not been received (convenient) and when i hand delivered a duplicate, was told by phone call a week later that it was too long ago for people to remember...
    Illegitimi non carborundum