Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Income Support entitlement

Ah right well at least I know where I am.

Thanks for all your help.

I would strongly suggest you seek the advice of a Professional Benefit Adviser and get a full benefit check, as it seems you may be entitled to far more on UC than that £30 you've mentioned.

Another important point you should also consider is:
    You are not receiving any credits to your National Insurance Record during the whole of the period you are the secondary claimant on your partners IS claim, though their NI record will be credited through Carers Allowance, this can/will affect the amount of Pension you can receive.

Talk to CAB, AGE UK (if either of you are 50 or over) or similar.
    Last edited by Jard; 07-10-2018 at 12:15 PM.

Similar Threads

1. income support ID
    By numan43 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-30-2015, 02:23 PM
  2. need advice re full entitlement rates after winning esa support group appeal
    By misterb in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-19-2013, 04:39 PM
  3. esa support group and income support..
    By danny74 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2013, 12:19 PM
  4. income support
    By thepope in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-03-2013, 07:16 AM
  5. Income support help
    By mikeydt1 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 06:13 PM