Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Info on this Ford Car

Kodiack and I have both been fans of Renault Scenics but have found that the Ford range of MPVs better suit our Access needs.

My Ford Galaxy Titanium Auto will arrive in Manchester in a few days. It arrived in sliver pool from Valencia in Spsin a week ago. Presently it’s holed up in Speke, Liverpool and arriving by transporter on Thursday. I’m going in on Friday to finalise the adaptations. And at 11am on Friday I pick it up. It’s taken 16 weeks from ordering to delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    On Friday past I picked up my new Motability Car from my Local Ford Dealer. It is a Ford Grand C-Max Titanium. I am very pleased with it as it really is a Quality Car. It has everything in the way of Technology that I require and it has plenty of space as well, also my Scooter fits in the back with ease. I love the touch screen and the voice control. This means I can phone while driving via voice control and I do not need to remove my hands from the steering wheel. The weather has been pretty bad here and this is the first day I have been able to take a photograph, so here she is and her name is......Lady Sapphire.

Hi there Kodiak
    I hope you and Lady Sapphire have a great time together over the next three years.

Can I ask a question about your number plate and it’s Scottish flag as opposed to an EU flag, is that how it came or have you put the saltire and colours on there yourself ?

I’ve had the George cross on mine for a couple of years now but its a sticker stuck over the top of the EU flag.????

I would not worry about the overheating problem it old news, later engines have been modified, existing owners who have already paid out for the repairs are to be reimbursed and all cars will be modified and repaired free of charge..
    I have suffered a Traumatic Subachnoid Brain Haemorrhage several years ago, I do struggle to understand quite simple as well as long postings and can be appear to be quite blunt or rude in my post it is not intentional, it is very difficult to find the right word to explain, it is just part of my condition, please except my apologise in advance, due to my injury I am also very sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisK View Post
    Hi there Kodiak
    I hope you and Lady Sapphire have a great time together over the next three years.

Can I ask a question about your number plate and it’s Scottish flag as opposed to an EU flag, is that how it came or have you put the saltire and colours on there yourself ?

I’ve had the George cross on mine for a couple of years now but its a sticker stuck over the top of the EU flag.????
    I put in No Request for the Saltire but I was very pleased to see it as was my wife. This, as far as I know, is the standard style of Number Plate in Scotland with the St Andrews Cross.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    Edgar Allen Poe

Brilliant well equipped roomy car Kodiak, enjoy your travels