Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warmfront

Quote Originally Posted by barbiejane View Post
    I think SSE offer the WHD but I'm not 100% sure.I don't think they keep it open as long as the big 6.
    EVO is who my daughter gets hers off but again I don't think they keep the scheme open for long.She has pre rgistered but has not heard anything from them as yet.
    SSE do yes, but they have changed their broader group criteria , last year if you where getting legacy IR JSA / ESA (assessment rate)and also housing benefit (additional benefits) or had and income under the 16k threshold you qualified this year for some unknown reason you won't but if you where claiming the UC equivalents + housing element you would ?????
    Absolutely stupid because they are the same bloody thing except in name
    https://sse.co.uk/cs/Satellite?blobc...&ssbinary=true

Here's the sections from last years whds online application form

I've just moved from Sainsburys Energy to SSE, rang SSE to get on the Priority Services Register and she told me their Warm Home scheme was opening October 15th. She'd put a tag on my account to have them send out a form and if I haven't heard from them by the 22nd to give them a call back.

Quote Originally Posted by phaedra View Post
    I've just moved from Sainsburys Energy to SSE, rang SSE to get on the Priority Services Register and she told me their Warm Home scheme was opening October 15th. She'd put a tag on my account to have them send out a form and if I haven't heard from them by the 22nd to give them a call back.
    The WHDS is open now i applied online yesterday https://sse.co.uk/help/accessibility/warm-home-discount

Thanks for that, application submitted online

Hi Tom, Also MT's for posting that re SSE. I was awaiting email from them informing that scheme now open as I completed online form to be notified when scheme opens. Haven't yet received email which you would think would be automatic...needless to say will be getting our app off before w/end. Again TY for informing.

Am interested why Phaedra was given date of October 15th when scheme can be applied for now (or yesterday) 05/09/18?! To give them time to sieve through early apps or for other reason! Find it particularly unsavoury that Phaedra (& how many others) could have been waiting until October 15th, some 5 weeks hence, as advised by SSE.
    Last edited by spencer69; 06-09-18 at 10:58. Reason: mistake in last sentecne

Just out of interest, has anyone had the warm home discount from British Gas yet, I got last years on the 8th of Jan the year before the 10th Jan and Ive been getting it for the last 8 years

Not had ours yet StueyR

not had mine from BG yet.

Got my BG Warmfront grant today