Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Please POST UPDATES REF: good condition bonus increase from £250 to £500

  1. #1

    Please POST UPDATES REF: good condition bonus increase from £250 to £500

    Hi Posting this separate thread as the previous threads link that was posted on here in refs to the mobility main dealer site announcement Ref: The good condition bonus increase from £250 to £500 has since been removed by mobility from their site ( I have independently checked and it has been removed)
    If anyone has updates or any news please share
    Cheers

  2. #2
    I am hearing unofficially that the increase is still going ahead as of the 20th of Sep and that the link was removed so that people could not take advantage and hold back on returning their vehicles

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by openforum View Post
    I am hearing unofficially that the increase is still going ahead as of the 20th of Sep and that the link was removed so that people could not take advantage and hold back on returning their vehicles
    That’s what I’m hearing too and my guess is that Motability jumped the gun on the announcement but probably didn't think someone would stumble on that web link or it was put up by accident and although their doing it, it has little to do with the dealers anyway so enforces the ideal it should not of been on that site.

    I think it’s still going to happen later this month but it will be publically announced in the Life Styles magazine that normally comes out a week or so after the Q4 AP price list, so about mid October.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    93
    Well the 500 quid will help towards the Advanced payment

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Wootton N. Lincs
    Posts
    584
    Why all the guesswork? A simple call to Motability will give you the answer.
    I spoke with them 2 days ago and asked and there was no hesitation in answering the question.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Kodiak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Thurso, Caithness, Scotland
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by stree View Post
    Why all the guesswork? A simple call to Motability will give you the answer.
    I spoke with them 2 days ago and asked and there was no hesitation in answering the question.
    It would be really nice if you informed all of us what their answer was, this would mean Motobility would not be plagued with phone calls.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    Edgar Allen Poe

  7. #7
    The Which Motability Car forum say they've had it confirmed.



    For confirmation:

    The Good Condition Bonus including the length of the lease from 20th September 2018:

    – Three year agreement: £500.00 (was £250)
    – Four year agreement: £600.00
    – Five year agreement: £800.00 (was £450)

    Applies to car and WAV customers. WAV customers still receive a support payment of £300 for a 3 year lease and £100 per year extended, WAV customers in a 5 year lease £500.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Wootton N. Lincs
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    It would be really nice if you informed all of us what their answer was, this would mean Motobility would not be plagued with phone calls.
    Be even nicer if you did it.......

  9. #9
    I picked up my new Motability car on Saturday just gone (and returned the old one).

    Cheque for £500 Good Condition Bonus arrived in the post today.

    Well impressed.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by openforum View Post
    Hi Posting this separate thread as the previous threads link that was posted on here in refs to the mobility main dealer site announcement Ref: The good condition bonus increase from £250 to £500 has since been removed by mobility from their site ( I have independently checked and it has been removed)
    If anyone has updates or any news please share
    Cheers
    Shame the advanced payment prices arent going down then especially with motabilities cash reserves etc too still good news in a way.

Similar Threads

  1. Motability Increase Good Condition Bonus
    By Gandalf in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-07-2018, 04:54 PM
  2. Good condition bonus question
    By Adamlev09 in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-28-2016, 05:19 PM
  3. Good Condition Bonus
    By sea queen in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-01-2015, 09:54 AM
  4. Good condition bonus question
    By Banzai in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2015, 10:21 AM
  5. Good condition bonus motorbility car
    By Johebr in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2015, 10:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •