Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Spammers are Back

See what you mean Beau. It’s sad too see this.

Indeed, there are posts I reported four days ago that are still here now

Why don't they give the board to someone who has the time and/or interest to run it properly?.

Or at the very least appoint some of the senior members as moderators like all the other forums I use?

Quote Originally Posted by phaedra View Post
    Or at the very least appoint some of the senior members as moderators like all the other forums I use?
    Experienced moderators from other sites have volunteered but to no avail.

More and more spam, now disrupting genuine threads. You can spot them a mile off. Keep on reporting them but nothing appears to happen.

Used to be at weekends but now it’s weekdays too. I’ve not been logging in as much as I don’t need too to see the recent posts.

But I’m not particularly techie so don’t know what could be done about all the spam, but we all keep saying something needs to be done.

There are times I think that if I was desperately seeking answers to benefit problems and came here for the first time I’d probably discount you’re able as a valuable resource as when you click on new posts there are 13 pages of new posts and I’ve given up after 3 pages of nothing but spam posts, which of course means if we all do the same someone in amongst those 13 pages of spam who desperately needs help might not get a reply.

As well as weekends spam post will arrive overnight but now we are getting them during the day too.