I would would like to know your views on whether you find assistive/disability equipment pleasing or offensive to your eyes! How does it make you feel? Do you wish there were alternatives?

I am studying at Cardiff University and undertaking Masters level research on this topic.

I am trying to find out whether the appearance of equipment or adaptations could have an effect on health and wellbeing.

If you are using or purchasing equipment on behalf of other people, or just have an interest in this topic personally or professionally, I would really like to hear from you.

If you are interested in participating, this research will be undertaken in the context of an online focus group. You will get a login to the site and all your details will remain confidential. You can contribute at your leisure as long as the group remains open, which will be for a period of about two months between October to December 2018.

If you would like to participate, you can get in contact with me - Emma Sheppard at sheppardem@cardiff.ac.uk

I will send you a participant information sheet and if you are happy to continue, I will provide login details to the group.

***PLEASE PLEASE save your comments for the forum and do not post on this thread as I am unable to use them if you post them here!! ***

Follow me on Twitter:@thefloatingOT