I have been told by my doctor that I can have a suprapubic catheter soon, but I am not 100% sure about it, at least for now! It would definitely be very good news for me to have the ease of going to the toilet quickly, whenever I wanted, but I am not sure whether there is that much point in me not needing to lie down, to get ready for the toilet, being as that little bit of movement seems to be what makes me comfortable enough, to stay still in my wheelchair for 6 plus hours. I am curious, how do other SPC/wheelchair users manage to stay comfortable, in their wheelchairs, if they can't stand up/lift up? And even though various nurses have attempted to reassure me that my physiotherapy exercises on my legs will not damage the catheter, I am not convinced... because I like my legs to be pushed right up on my body, for example, which I know would knock the catheter... I am thinking that I would need to go through my exercise routine again, with a physiotherapist, and be shown more gentle versions of them all .... rather than continuing with what seems to work for me! This is my problem, I don't want to make myself more uncomfortable, by solving one small problem ????. I would really welcome any thoughts or opinions...