Thread: Have you been sanctioned?

Have you been sanctioned?

I work for Law for Life Advicenow, a charity that produces step by step guides and tools to help people tackle legal and benefits problems. One of our most 'popular' is our PIP mandatory reconsideration letter tool.

We are currently working on a new guide to help people avoid or deal with a benefits sanction. Our guides work best when they are based on people's real life experience. So, we have put together a quick survey to help us find out more. We want to learn about why people get sanctioned and how it affected them.

If you have been sanctioned please consider taking our survey: Sanctions survey

Or if you would prefer and are happy to simply reply to this message and share your experience.

Many, many thanks!

Theresa

I've been sanctioned, but I quickly got it overturned.

I've completed the survey.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.