Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATOS complaints tel number?

ATOS complaints tel number?

Can anyone tell me why it is permanently engaged? (Pardon the sarcasm)
    The number I have is 01132309175

Quote Originally Posted by Cornwall View Post
    Can anyone tell me why it is permanently engaged? (Pardon the sarcasm)
    The number I have is 01132309175
    The one member of staff answering is very busy, can't imagine why. You can do it online on their website.......if you can find it.

Telephone customer relations on 0113 230 9175

Email customer-relations@atoshealthcare.com

Write to Atos Healthcare, Block 1, Wing G, Government Buildings, Otley Road, Leeds, LS16 5PU.
    Last edited by Stig; 08-02-2012 at 02:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stig View Post
    Telephone customer relations on 0113 230 9175

Email customer-relations@atoshealthcare.com

Write to Atos Healthcare, Block 1, Wing G, Government Buildings, Otley Road, Leeds, LS16 5PU.
    Thanks Stig

If you have recently had a ESA medical examination, and you wish to make a complaint. It is best to make your complaint in writing. This way, you will receive letters of reply from ATOS, and the pratitioner doctor/nurse who examined you. These letters can also be used at an appeal tribunal hearin. Any thing you have in writing carries more weight, than verbal telephone calls.

There address is,

Leeds MSC
    Government Buildings
    Otley Road
    Lawnswood
    Leeds
    LS16 5PU

Tel: 0113 230 9068

Useful Tips

1) State on the envelope "complaint".

Hope this has helped. Paul

I would write to them rather than email or phone and send it recorded delivery .

My reasons being phone calls can simply be denied and emails are a simple click of the delete button . Keep copies of everything sent though

Quote Originally Posted by Stig View Post
    I would write to them rather than email or phone and send it recorded delivery .

My reasons being phone calls can simply be denied and emails are a simple click of the delete button . Keep copies of everything sent though
    This is the problem a letter containing medical information was sent special delivery. It's signed for but they deny having it or receiving it.

Over the years, i have lodged a number of complaints with ATOS medical Services, and i have always received replies. Anything in writing is still the best way.

I have used Royal Mail "special delivery" service myself on a number of occassions. I do not use this service anymore, because all an Royal Mail employee needs, is a signature that the letter/parcel has been delivered. A signature from any person, in a flat/house, or any company will do. This must be done before 09:00am. There are also problems with recorded delivery as well. There is no full proof system, and no proof what was sent in thee letter anyway. The best way, is to write to ATOS, and ask them to confirm they have received what you have sent them in writing.

Paul

Hi Paul the problem I have is that ATOS have not got the medical report. So someone signed for it and they have lost it. There is nothing on the computer systems anywhere to say it has been recieved. DWP have also checked and it's not there.

Well get on to the royal mail then they should investigate it at least you should get your money back for the special delivery