Thread: IB ESA 2013 Reassessment Backpayments?

IB ESA 2013 Reassessment Backpayments?

According to the dwp I am on contribution based ESA since March 2013, however when the system changed from Incapacity benefit to ESA. I was not assessed according to my circumstances in March 2013, so today they have sent me an ESA 3 form to fill out dated March 2013.

I called them to confirm the letter was genuine not fraudulent and they confirmed the reference number on the letter and date it was sent out.

He told me you may be eligible for a tax free lump some backdated payments since March 2013?

I remember the lady that helped me fill in the form, however i don't remember her assessing me for Income based ESA, isn't that if your already in employment or paid enough national insurance contributions at the time of application your eligible?

I assume that's an ESA3(IBR)? Just fill it in and send it back.

This review process only applies to people who were migrated from Incapacity Benefit to ESA.
    It's a big reviewthat they are doing at the moment because they made an error when transfering people from IB-ESA.

Could you confirm that you were on Incapacity Benefit that was migrated to ESA?
    If you werent then this will not apply to you.

I don't recall you mentioning IB before, I thought your first claim for ESA was in 2017? https://www.youreable.com/forums/sho...l=1#post132783.

PS. Can I ask if the 'pips' in your username refers to Personal Independence Payment or to currency trading points (pips) in Forex?
    (There's a 'pipsaholic' all over web forums who appears to have got into a bit of trouble with Forex trading).
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

I am acting on the behalf of someone.

it refers to currency trading. I am trading successfully now after a lot of trouble yes.