Thread: Motability Website Survey.....

Exclamation Motability Website Survey.....

Just seen this on another disabled motoring forum.

Motability are having a survey about their website. The first section of 7 tasks is pretty poor, but there is a free text box at the end that you can express your views about their website.

It is the link in pink near the top of their home page here:

https://www.motability.co.uk/

or you can go directly to the survey here:

https://1xr5gu00.optimalworkshop.com...k/152x2rtb-0-0

H

My poor brain could not complete the survey, I was totally confused
    I have suffered a Traumatic Subachnoid Brain Haemorrhage several years ago, I do struggle to understand quite simple as well as long postings and can be appear to be quite blunt or rude in my post it is not intentional, it is very difficult to find the right word to explain, it is just part of my condition, please except my apologise in advance, due to my injury I am also very sensitive.

I have completed the survey but I found it biased so they get the results they want. They are asking you to find a certain item from a list of links rather than asking where you think the information should be which I think would be a better question.