Thread: Breaking News : Possible New WCA Descriptors

Breaking News : Possible New WCA Descriptors

Read all about it at the link below

http://diaryofabenefitscrounger.blog...e-new-wca.html

I can't believe that nobody is interested in this with all the problems with the WCA.

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by beau View Post
    I can't believe that nobody is interested in this with all the problems with the WCA.
    no one really cares not even people who get ESA or IB stopped and end up on JSA ............ my evidance for this millions on esa and ib yet when people start a petition http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/20968 its still only got 42,000 aprox sigs same time as change to esa was spoke of so was change to UK forests 100,000s plus signed up to stop that happening and loads of questions asked in the house by many MPs

all the problems with esa change to CB after one year still not many people bothered again no rush to stop it.

do a round robin of forums ME IBS Chrons blind deaf B&W MS FIB add up the number of active users less then 10,000 so few people are really active in complaining about all the problems

now say that people are to be sent out to shoot stray dogs and millions would kick off and write to there mp and the questions in the house would keep mps up all night

the new wca

Will this be used as the new format for wca seems still tough to pass

is this meant to be an improvement ?

i dont think it will be

Trouble is that a petition counts as 1 (one) objection regardless of the number of signatures on it.

However, if each person writes a letter of complaint, each letter counts as a separate objection.