Thread: Why yearly reviews

Why yearly reviews

I have a permanent disability which will never improve, yet i have had two reviews in 18 months. i am so down and had enough of feeling like i'm a liar or that i should be measured constantly. i honestly hope they take it away from me so i can live my life without the constant worry. Second review is in two weeks, first one after leaving DLA was January last year.

I'm so down

I know the constant flow of illogical demands from DWP can be wearing, but don`t take it personally, these things are computer generated and not even DWP staff can bring themselves to love the idea of a never ending flow of useless form filling that serves no purpose when it is obvious that some people have conditions that will never change or get better.
    See if any part of it can be used as a template for the next time, just treat it as a chore that has to be done. I am permanently disabled too and have had no reviews since 2012, so it is luck of the draw I suppose.
    Are you talking of ESA or WRAG? Or PIP? and is it income or contributions based? I am in support group contribution based, with standard care and enhanced mobility in PIP.

Quote Originally Posted by stree View Post
    I know the constant flow of illogical demands from DWP can be wearing, but don`t take it personally, these things are computer generated and not even DWP staff can bring themselves to love the idea of a never ending flow of useless form filling that serves no purpose when it is obvious that some people have conditions that will never change or get better.
    See if any part of it can be used as a template for the next time, just treat it as a chore that has to be done. I am permanently disabled too and have had no reviews since 2012, so it is luck of the draw I suppose.
    Are you talking of ESA or WRAG? Or PIP? and is it income or contributions based? I am in support group contribution based, with standard care and enhanced mobility in PIP.
    I am on PIP after moving to it from DLA last year. I understand they have a purpose, but if someone has a medically confirmed degenerative illness, surely its wasting the time, effort and money involved going through the process.

I honestly don't know. i just hope this is the end of it all, i i lost my car, it definitely will be

than you for your response