Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: She's gone.

She's gone.

NOT the classic Hall and Oates track from the '70s.It's McVile who has just thrown in the towel and left the sinking ship.Could this be good news for all of us,or will the Government just supplant her with somebody as equally ruthless?

Love that song .

Yeah good riddance to the evil witch let’s just hope they don’t replace her with another.

The only way out of the mess is a labour government she will only be replaced by another incompetent right winger

It does not matter who in government or who in the cabinet, when labour were last in government they were just as vile.
    I have suffered a Traumatic Subachnoid Brain Haemorrhage several years ago, I do struggle to understand quite simple as well as long postings and can be appear to be quite blunt or rude in my post it is not intentional, it is very difficult to find the right word to explain, it is just part of my condition, please except my apologise in advance, due to my injury I am also very sensitive.

McVey was the fall guy for the real villain who holds the purse strings..Hammond

Be worried!

One online bookmaker has Chris Grayling as favourite to take over as Secretary of State for Work & Pensions. He has messed up every department he has worked at and for him to have a second go at the DWP is beyond contemplation (he was a junior minister there a few years ago before going on promotion to Justice then Transport).

Mind you, if you fancy a flutter on an outsider, Jacob Rees-Mogg is 100/1, with Boris Johnson at 200/1.

Quote Originally Posted by stree View Post
    McVey was the fall guy for the real villain who holds the purse strings..Hammond
    Totally agree. She was a lamb to the slaughter! Someone with enough front to suck it up!

have you ever watched the secret lives of 5 year olds?
    seems they have more maturity than what is apparently happening today!!

very frightening - and all we can do is sit and wait for the fall out - whatever that might be

so I am not watching anything

what is the point - there is nothing we can do

sad times

I bet the EU are in hysterics, now they will turn the screws. I would imagine the UK will be held as an example to any members who dare leave the EU. I also believe brexit will not go ahead plus the UK contribution to the EU will increase.
    I have suffered a Traumatic Subachnoid Brain Haemorrhage several years ago, I do struggle to understand quite simple as well as long postings and can be appear to be quite blunt or rude in my post it is not intentional, it is very difficult to find the right word to explain, it is just part of my condition, please except my apologise in advance, due to my injury I am also very sensitive.

It doesn't matter one jot who is in charge at the DWP, they are just a Tory Govt puppet.
    Call me Mike.