Thread: How long after sending esa50?

How long after sending esa50?

Hi

They got my form back 1st October. I am just worried as in I don't want to suddenly find they stopped my benefit if they have sent a letter and I have not got it.

All areas are different waiting times it just depends how busy they are in your area.
    As for not getting a letter I think everyone worries about that you just need to hope that that doesn't happen.

Sent ours on 8th October Special Delivery. Arrived at sorting office on 9th October. Received letter from DWP to ask why we haven't sent form on 6th November. Called DWP who said it was scanned to the system on 5th November! So even from the sorting office to the DWP took a month. Still waiting for letter to confirm if WCA assessment is needed.

Just give the assessors (not the DWP) a ring and ask, the number will be on the letter you got with the ESA50 or you can find it online.
    At least you are not on hold for ages like ringing the DWP.

TBH as you have not had a reminder asking about it then they probably got it and you are just in the queue.

The one I just had took 10 months from sending it back to having an assessment. It all depends how busy they are where you live.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.