Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: ESA3 (IBR) Form

I absolutely agree with who wanted to help, most of it is down to as all ways training or lack of instead of the person on the phone saying they will send something out & then the wrong thing they should say I DON'T KNOW & flag it up to someone higher up but that's common sense

Reading other members posts & the problems with UC I bet they would give their high teeth for a CRT for UC.

The whole benefits system is just too big

Andrew called I've no news to tell him as I've heard nothing since the email on Monday saying they will forward my details to the policy refund team.

So he is going to call me again tomorrow & said we will take it from there.

problems with UC I bet they would give their high teeth for a CRT for UC.
    They are DWP Complaints Resolution Teams, so cover UC as well.

But DONT USE THEM unless you have exhausted the 'normal' complaint channels, phoning and so on.

At the moment they are good at what they do.

If they get swamped with handling 'lesser' issues (yes I know it may not seem lesser to the individual) then they won't be as effective as they are now.

Treat them as a last resort when ALL 'normal' complaint routes have failed.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Arh I didn't know they covered U/C as well it's because he always say's it's Andrew from ESA so he becomes Andrew U/C too!

I totally get it about being a last resort & not to over use them, trouble is knowing when to use them because we don't know how the system works for every bit of the DWP. So mot easy to judge.

Yes it's always a judgment call when to contact them or not.

I must admit that the one time I did was a bit trivial, my defence is that I was testing what might happen (which was better than I expected).

But like anything else if they get overloaded then there will be new recruits - who won't have the experience that the current CRTs have.

I guess that's why they are not widely known about, to keep them able to help the worst problems.
    Last edited by nukecad; 26-02-20 at 19:01.

Probably Nuke, long may they be there

No letters or email from them.

Andrew called, I asked if I should reply to the last email which said my details will be passed onto the policy refund team that was Monday so he said it wouldn't hurt so I've just done that & got a reply saying the policy refund team will contact me directly before a refund & that's sometime in 10 workings days. So at least now we have a ball park which I can tell Andrew tomorrow when he calls.

Must be in a computer screen pile somewhere there

Quote Originally Posted by StarBright View Post
    Must be in a computer screen pile somewhere there
    Nah, they just want to keep your money.

Probably just woke my neighbour up I've just burst out laughing!

Yeah it's a conspiracy!

People will begin to talk about me & Andrew soon. I get two phone calls a day at the moment first one is the Amazon Prime scam sometimes I get automated sometimes a person Hello Mam then I get Andrew, the only reason why I'm answering the phone is in case it's Andrew otherwise I would let the scammers call my phone all day every day & I would not answer

Andrew is on the missing list, haven't heard from him since Thursday when he said he would call the next day.

I'm not surprised

As it happens I've no news anyway haven't heard anything from the refund policy team they have until next Monday when their 10 working days are up then I guess it will be contacting their complaint team again

Oh well life goes on!