Thread: Pip F2F report !!

Pip F2F report !!

Hi all I am new to this, have received my f2f report apparently I have no mental health issues! am over weight, well kept, healthy looking person no anxiety sweating apparent. I had room window open as was sweating with heart palpitations and shaking like a leaf, voice kept going chocked as I was emotional. He was a physiotherapist, he said I could walk I never said I couldn't. He scored me 0 on everything. On money he reported I went to main stream school, had nvq 1&2 in retail and use to work at post office, so would be able to sort bills etc , I did all that before my illness. To confuse me more he says I need to be reviewed in 3 years, as my mental health may deteriorate!! Help will decision maker take all my info from Doctor and Mental health worker into consideration rather than someone who hasn't got a clue??

Hello jodell

Welcome to Youreable.

Sorry to hear your assessment report does not appear to reflect your current health difficulties.

Hopefully the decision maker will take notice of the evidence you supplied from your doctor and mental health worker.

If I was you at this current time, I would be scrutinising the assessment report and noting down everything you disagree with and stating how the evidence you supplied - shows that you difficulties in any given area.

Many of us have received similar assessment reports, where evidence from long standing doctors has been blatantly ignored, so be prepared to submit a Mandatory Reconsideration, where hopefully any negative PIP decision may be overturned.

If this too is unsuccessful do take your case forward to a tribunal - many of us, have reluctantly done so and I believe the current success rate is nearing 70%.

Good luck.

Well got my decision today 0 points for everything, what a joke. This is really stressing me out right now. Am going to send M.R request as the assessor is just a leir and decision make has said he has used my how your disability effects you and the professional health persons report, no mention of mental health report or awaiting step 3 treatment, AAAAAHHHH so annoying.