Thread: Make a PIP appeal application online.

Make a PIP appeal application online.

If you live in certain areas you can now make an application for tribunal/appeal of a PIP decision online, (rather than using the SSCS1 paper form).
    https://www.gov.uk/government/news/n...or-pip-appeals

I'm not sure just which areas are being covered, you need to enter your postcode to find out if you are in one.

From the look of the application this will also be rolled out to other benefit appeals in future.
    At the moment if you enter anything other than PIP you will be directed to a page where you can download the paper appeal form.

Here is the page for making an application:
    https://www.appeal-benefit-decision....k/benefit-type
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Just checked my postcode on it and it works so hopefully this will make it easier if I have to appeal in future thank you for linking.