Thread: Still on DLA.

Still on DLA.

Hello

wonder if someone can help me please.
    Im still on DLA I'm not over 65
    Owing to horrendous experiences with the DWP in the past I'm terrified to phone them
    and just wonder please is it still normal people are still on DLA when Pip is the new system,

Eventually everyone on DLA will be migrated to PIP. When it is your turn you will get a written invitation from the DWP to apply for PIP. You do have to reply to this invitation unless you decide not to proceed, in which case your DLA will cease. To apply will involve filling in a new form and possibly an assessment.
    There are still people on DLA but they will not remain so as the changeover continues.
    Just let sleeping dogs lie until you get that invitation. I don't know the timescale of the whole changeover but I am sure someone else will.

I've only just been transferred from PIP to DLA a couple of weeks ago, they seem to be slowly working through people.

Mory, don't you mean DLA to PIP?

Quote Originally Posted by beau View Post
    Eventually everyone on DLA will be migrated to PIP. When it is your turn you will get a written invitation from the DWP to apply for PIP. You do have to reply to this invitation unless you decide not to proceed, in which case your DLA will cease. To apply will involve filling in a new form and possibly an assessment.
    There are still people on DLA but they will not remain so as the changeover continues.
    Just let sleeping dogs lie until you get that invitation. I don't know the timescale of the whole changeover but I am sure someone else will.
    thank you it has been worrying me deeply
    know people only tend to post when they have negative experiences with something
    but can honestly say my dealings with them have been a nightmare, Im terrified of them

Quote Originally Posted by beau View Post
    Mory, don't you mean DLA to PIP?

Lolol Yes, sorry! Too tired whilst posting.