Thread: ESA3 (Incap to ESA) general queries

ESA3 (Incap to ESA) general queries

thought I'd start new thread to keep everyone happy!! (Everyone can add a question if they want as it may help others) - so I was wondering, in respect of this particular ESA3 form, do DWP contact DLA dept if you tick "in receipt of DLA" as there wasn't an option like some forms have where you then select what aspects of DLA you receive?

I would assume that if you tick the box for DLA (or any of the other benefit boxes) they will then do their own investigations with that benefit unit. (or come back and ask you for more details).

I've only just managed to get a (poor) scan of the ESA3(IBR) and TBH that section about other benefits is quite a bit different from the standard ESA3, it's much shorter.

I'd just tick the box as asked and let them sort it out.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

thanks nukecad- I'm providing financial details but I doubt they'll need any more info than DLA rates as they'll quickly see I'm just slightly over the EDP rate.
    I did ask them (DWP) about the question re statutory payments - ie have I ever been in receipt of any, including outside the relevant assessment period, as my civil service sick pay was over 20 years ago- (got ill young!!) They (DWP) told me to say it was sick pay, received monthly from my employer at the time- then write additionally that it was more than 20 years ago and I have no paperwork regarding that now. (Hope that helps anyone else stuck on that question as they ask for info that may be a long time ago re statutory payments.)
    Last edited by Cathycat; 12-06-2018 at 05:54 PM.