Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Esa3

We sent forms back on 14th December and we've not heard anything.With the amount of claims we're just waiting for a brown envelope to land on the mat saying yay or nay which we think will be nay,2 friends who sent the forms back in November haven't heard anything either.It's just a waiting game

Quote Originally Posted by barbiejane View Post
    We sent forms back on 14th December and we've not heard anything.With the amount of claims we're just waiting for a brown envelope to land on the mat saying yay or nay which we think will be nay,2 friends who sent the forms back in November haven't heard anything either.It's just a waiting game
    Do keep us updated Barbie, 13 weeks today for me. I wish they wouldn't say within 12 weeks. They should say around the 12 week mark :/.

UPDATE.

Just called them and finally i have gotten somewhere, i am now at the final stage which they call preview? and it should finally be over with in the next week.

Hopefully you will get a good result soon.
    We haven't called them we don't want to tempt fate but as you all know wer'e not expecting anything.The only thing we want is acknowledgement of yay or nay.

UPDATE, Got a call from them just now! 14 weeks ago we did it over the phone but the form didn't have my signature, he must of forgot it and the lady said i will hear something within two days. Hope all is going well with you barbie
    Last edited by FrankieOoo; 03-13-2019 at 02:40 PM.

Today i was issued £3756 the waiting was now worth it, wishing everyone the best and thank you to you Nukecad!

Good to hear,

(A couple of hundred more than I estimated back in December, but that didn't include Jan, Feb, or the start of March, and there were probably a few more weeks to add from 2013).

Enjoy spending it.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Quote Originally Posted by nukecad View Post
    Good to hear,

(A couple of hundred more than I estimated back in December, but that didn't include Jan, Feb, or the start of March, and there were probably a few more weeks to add from 2013).

Enjoy spending it.
    Thank you again, Would the payment go in on Tuesday which is my normal payday, the backpay? unsure about that.
    Last edited by FrankieOoo; 03-14-2019 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Did not make sense.

I'm not sure why they say they are paying you 3 weeks ESA in advance, are you sure that you heard that right?

It's probably something to do with the benefit rates changing on 8th April.

He may have said your next 3 payments will be £127.15 and then go up to £128.45 after 8th April?

The backpay can go in at any time, so keep checking your bank balance daily.

LOL, you edited it while I was replying.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Quote Originally Posted by nukecad View Post
    I'm not sure why they say they are paying you 3 weeks ESA in advance, are you sure that you heard that right?

It's probably something to do with the benefit rates changing on 8th April.

He may have said your next 3 payments will be £127.15 and then go up to £128.45 after 8th April?

The backpay can go in at any time, so keep checking your bank balance daily.
    As soon as he mentioned the backpay amount my mind went completely blank and i think you will be correct on that! i will let you know next week, it does sound right doesn't it. Oh! i will get a letter tomorrow i think so that will say everything, forgot about that not received it yet.,