Thread: HNC Student Needing Some Survey Responses

HNC Student Needing Some Survey Responses

Hi Everyone,

My name is Stephen and i am currently doing a Project within my HNC Sports & Development Coaching course in West College Scotland and my project topic is Barriers into Leisure for those who suffer from any form of physical impairment.

I myself, found barriers, being very hard of hearing my barriers were the social side of communicating with other gym members but I was interested in finding out others thoughts on how others felt about joining a leisure facility or gym.

If i can please ask, can you spare 2 minutes just to look at the following survey. It is only for those who suffer from a physical impairment and everything is completely anonymous and confidential. No information will be used outside of my college report. The survey itself is very basic but any responses would be fantastic for me.

If anyone has any concerns please let me know.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MPX2GMM

I thank you in advance of anyone who takes part. Hopefully the link works but copying and pasting into a web browser should work too.

Many thanks
    Stephen

Hi

I didn't expect so many views, I hope if anyone took the survey on physical disability in leisure that everything was simple and straightforward. Its my first ever survey and I hope I can obtain a general feeling on how people feel about attending a leisure class. For anyone who took the survey (or even if you didn't but took the time to read) then I thank you very much.

Stephen