Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UC50 warning letter

Quote Originally Posted by Pau View Post
    It can sometimes take a week or so for them to upload onto the system , happened to me last year .

I sent mine recorded delivery this year and it was signed for 2 days after posting .
    I wish I’d sent mine signed-for now. They still say they don’t have it. I got proof of posting though, I didn’t just drop it into a post box.

if they carry on like this the time they migrate everyone over 90% will already be on UC im sure amber rudd with her slim majority isnt thinking longterm? i fear that longrass will be used again.
    if a higher percentage end up on UC anyway one way or another , then theres less incentive to rush into moving the remaing few.
    i would love them to update the "stats" more often , just to see how many people are ending up on UC and from which benefits they have moved? im sure there looking at the statts thinking the longer it goes on the less will need migrating.