Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 week payment just now?

1 week payment just now?

Okay so in the process of esa3 Ibr in which im sure. I was meant to be in the ib anway. Just now i had a payment of 112.05 i get 224.10 every 2 weeks and im not due to he paid until next tuesday .. ia this a sign of good news?

I am the same,1 weeks money in the bank. So glad I am not only one.

I would think it is because Tuesday is a bank holiday, so they are making sure you get some of your payment before that and you will get the rest afterwards

My son have been getting esa for a few years now and is in the support group he has also got one weeks money gone into the bank today even though he gets paid every 2 weeks and his next payment date is 8th Jan 2019.
    Does anyone know why this might have happened as he doesnt want to touch it if its half the money he is expecting on the 8th Jan.

Same here...my next payment isn't due until the 8th but I've had one week's money today. It must be half of next week's paid early as there's definitely no other money owed to me.
    Last edited by noisynoodle; 12-31-2018 at 09:27 AM.

Many people have reported this.

It is a computer hitch. You will get the other week's pay next week and then it will revert back to fortnightly payments>

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com....php?t=5943770
    I try my best

usually this kind of thing happens if they ceasing the claim, so e.g. if 3 weeks left, then you get a single week payment as the last payment. But given what everyone is reporting, I expect it might be due to shuffled payments to get around holiday periods.

I can confirm the same, made 10 days after my last payment. So only 4 days earlier than a normal payment would be due.
    Last edited by worried33; 12-31-2018 at 04:29 PM.

From what I've read it seems to be only those who were due to be paid on the 8th?

Guess someone at the DWP pressed the wrong button.

I seem to remember something similar happening a few years back at New Year time when they were adjusting payments for the bank holidays.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Well I had my last 2 week payment on 18th dec, and this one week payment was made on the 28th dec, which means my next payment should be due 1st january. Of course thats a bank holiday.

Thank god it's not just me I got a weeks payment today and I'm not due to get paid until the 8th.