Thread: Mobility Scheme & PiP

Mobility Scheme & PiP

If awarded Enhance Mobility in my PiP assessment, I want to get a vehicle.

My question is, WHEN does the award money start being paid to the car dealer?

I have test-driven and decided on a make of vehicle, but there is a 6-month delivery window for the car. If the payments begin when you order the vehicle, this coupled with the advanced-payment required on the model means the dealer will have been paid over £2000 BEFORE I even see the car!

Any info appreciated
    Thanks

Mobility will supply you with a pin no, when you order your car you will pay nothing until you enter the pin number, you enter the pin number when you collect your car. You may have to pay for options upfront depending on the dealership.
    I have suffered a Traumatic Subachnoid Brain Haemorrhage several years ago, I do struggle to understand quite simple as well as long postings and can be appear to be quite blunt or rude in my post it is not intentional, it is very difficult to find the right word to explain, it is just part of my condition, please except my apologise in advance, due to my injury I am also very sensitive.

Excellent.
    Thanks Oscarmax