Thread: Chda

Chda

Sent my UC50 reassessment form in to them December and I’ve called them up as heard nothing , they’ve told me they reviewed my evidence and I don’t need a F2F and they’ve sent it off to DWP DM.
    I know the DM can actually request a F2F, how likely is this? and does anyone have any idea when I’ll be likely to hear from them either way?

Thanks for any advice

It's unusual for a DM to request a F2F if CHDA have done a paper assessment, but as you know it can happen.

I've never seen any figures on this, I may take a look later to see if I can find anything, or it may be worth an FoI.

Once the DM has it back from CHDA it usually take about 2 or 3 weeks to get your decision letter, of course it depends how busy DMs are in your area.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Thx nukecad

Here’s hoping that they won’t send them back and request a F2F but I know they can if they want, I do have the backing of my MP who wrote to DWP complaints manager , so maybe that’ll count for something to, my MP has been great , probably because they’ve also seen all my MH evidence.

I phoned CHDA and my husbands ESA was sent to DM without a F2F on 21st November. Had a letter confirmation for Support Group on 22nd December. We are based in Kent.

Ok thanks alipip, that seemed very quick , I suppose it just depends where you live and the backlog.

All the best

hi pau , my ESA forms was sent in on 22 may 2018 never heard from them until 18 nov 2018 was sent to DM without a F2F . Had a letter confirmation for Support Group for two years regards palmer.

Thanks Palmer , that’s a long wait . I hope il hear sooner .