Thread: Block on Natural Migration for those with SDP still on course for 16th January.

Block on Natural Migration for those with SDP still on course for 16th January.

A Parliamentry written statement made this morning.
    https://www.parliament.uk/business/p...1-11/HCWS1243/

Among other measures this confirms that the block on those with SDP being 'Naturally Migrated' to UC has been seperated out of the Managed Migration regs. and that they still intend to bring the block into force by 16th January.

They'll have to be quick that's only five days away.

The first is a negative Statutory Instrument to provide for the Severe Disability Premium Gateway. This prevents legacy claimants who are in receipt of the Severe Disability Premium from moving naturally to Universal Credit and allows them to continue to claim legacy benefits until they are moved over as part of the managed migration process. We committed to bringing this important extra protection into force on 16 January and this provision ensures that we will meet that commitment.
    The statement also includes some more clarity on how the 10,000 'Pilot' Managed Migrations will work, and the U-turn on the 2 child limit.

There are still no details on just how these 10,000 Pilot Migrations will be chosen.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

The block is now in force, in the form of a new 'Gateway' condition.
    https://www.youreable.com/forums/sho...those-with-SDP
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.