Thread: ESA50 smaller reply space

ESA50 smaller reply space

Got my ESA50 last week. Not unexpected, but never welcome.

I have written my responses in rough, ready to complete the form. I would appreciate some advice please. Would my detailed replies be better written on separate A4 sheets all together, or should I just use the separate sheets for the longer answers?

I know I have shrunk with age, but I am sure the reply boxes were much larger the last time I filled in the questionnaire.

Nina

Oh yeah, they make the boxes smaller to deter you from going into detail. simply write "Please see additional notes" and answer it clearly labelled on another sheet of paper. Just done my partners PIP review form and same thing there. "Please list the medication you are on".....can't fit that in 3 bloody lines!! Not to mention all the other daft questions.

I noticed how the new PIP forms had such a small space to write now, it's crazy to think you could fit anything in it, and I bet some people believe they only have to put as much as that in the form.

For the PIP I had every answer typed up and printed it out and just wrote on it to see the enclosed sheet of paper.

Do it as separate sheets for questions where you can’t fit the response in the box, starting each question on a new sheet, and including the question number and text in bold at the top. Don’t forget your name and NI number on every sheet too, and number the pages 1 of 5 etc as well, so it’s easier for them to see if any are missing or out of order.

Thank you so much for your replies.

Nina