Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PIP Decision Timescales

Sent my Ar1 review form of mid October still waiting have phoned a few time keep saying it’s done on date order so that’s to date 14 weeks

Jeez. . .
    Sounds like I could be only half-way through my wait

Now two days away from 8 weeks and still nothing. . .
    My anxiety over this is through the ceiling!

Mine's coming up to eight weeks too, and nothing at all either, not even a letter to say they are looking at the claim or anything.

You're not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by birdwatcher View Post
    Mine's coming up to eight weeks too, and nothing at all either, not even a letter to say they are looking at the claim or anything.

You're not alone.
    I had a text two days after the f2f, so at least I know they had everything they wanted. I don't often subscribe to conspiracy theories, but I do believe this is all designed to grind us down. The MH side of my illness has been the least of my problems up until now, but it is rapidly catching up with the psychical side

Hi

My Father who's in his 70's (currently gets High Rate Mobility) had his DLA Assessment for the Care component on 3-10-18 and heard nothing since.
    We phoned DWP last week to be told they received the Assessors report 18th Oct but it hasn't been looked at as there's a massive backlog (disgraceful).

One question though... as it's a DLA claim will it still be backdated to when we submitted the claim???

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by ShergarTits View Post
    Hi

My Father who's in his 70's (currently gets High Rate Mobility) had his DLA Assessment for the Care component on 3-10-18 and heard nothing since.
    We phoned DWP last week to be told they received the Assessors report 18th Oct but it hasn't been looked at as there's a massive backlog (disgraceful).

One question though... as it's a DLA claim will it still be backdated to when we submitted the claim???

Regards

Wow, it really looks like they have a huge backlog then. It's really not fair to people though, even if they sent a generic letter which apologised for any possible delay as they have a backlog of cases.

I had a thought, for those of you who have had an assessment and know there is a report done.

Why not phone them and ask for a copy of the assessors report? Then you may have a glimpse at what you feel the award could be.

It might also have the benefit of them opening up your file to get it and possibly kick someone into gear for getting you the result out.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by birdwatcher View Post
    I had a thought, for those of you who have had an assessment and know there is a report done.

Why not phone them and ask for a copy of the assessors report? Then you may have a glimpse at what you feel the award could be.

It might also have the benefit of them opening up your file to get it and possibly kick someone into gear for getting you the result out.

Just a thought.
    I've already decided to do that tomorrow.
    It will be 8 weeks to the day since they text me to say they had everything they needed to make their decision.

It’s now 16 weeks since I sent my AR1 review form inn now got a text to say thanks for sending us how your disability affects you form it says you may need to attend a consultation with a health professional before we make a decision we will contact you again what’s that all about after all them weeks or have they maybe just now started to look at the form ?