Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ENCTS disability bus pass Renewal.

It looks like sense has prevailed.

I got a letter this morning to sign saying that I didn't have a current Driving licence. (Or if I did to surrender it and send them the DVLA docs).

So despite their declaration that 'using an applicant's GP to verify that an individual meets the criteria for a concessionary travel pass is regarded as an unsatisfactory arrangement' they have accepted the GPs note anyway.

I might even get a new one before the old one expires, there's still 8 days until it does.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

One month on and still no sign of my shiny new pass.

Called the helpline (although given as the helpline on the Cumbria website it's in Lancashire) and of course they couldn't help and transfered me to Cumbria office.

Rang for a while and then an automated message told me that they were on holiday and would be back on Tuesday 23rd April - err, that's today.
    No doubt they've been commenting on how quiet their phones are today.

EDIT
    I got through on Wednesday and they say that they haven't recieved the signed declaration, so will send me another.
    Last edited by nukecad; Today at 02:03 PM.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.