Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Q4 Pricing

Q4 Pricing

Just a bit of a heads up if anyone was thinking of ordering a BMW shortly.

Received call from my BMW dealer following a test drvie last weekend. He spoke the head of BMW Motabiltiy to try and extract any info on the Q4 model line up. He wouldn't give much away but I now know for sure that there will not be any new 3 seriers varients available. Paul and Paul1234, I told you so!

However, for the sake of a couple of weeks I am going to sit tight before taking the plunge.

I'm hopeful that the following might become available on Oct 1st:

Nissan Qashqai +2 1.6dci S/S (not likelly said the dealer). Only the 1.5d or 2.0d auto are currently avaialbe in the +2.

Kia Sportage 1.7d 3 Nav (Nav model not currently available)

Mazda CX 5

New Honda CVR

The reintroduction of S Max Titanium X. (Very unlikely!)

No doubt Paul will come up with all the answers two weeks on Monday!

Can i ask what other variants you are after? The BMW provision is high at the moment but I don't understand exactly which model you would like.

I'd expect the Mazda to be on the system already if it was going to be on the scheme.

The CR-V won't be in dealers until October so don't expect it to be in the scheme until a few weeks later.

The S-Max Titanium X is available from Motability, all you need to do is buy the S-Max Titanium and pay extra for the 'X' pack. It was £2k more on the C-Max.

I won't be coming up with anything, I will only be reporting on what Motability do.
    Motability Car History
    05/09-05/12; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    07/15-09/17; Skoda Octavia 1.6 Diesel SE-L DSG; 28,200miles; avg 43.9mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Can i ask what other variants you are after? The BMW provision is high at the moment but I don't understand exactly which model you would like.

I'd expect the Mazda to be on the system already if it was going to be on the scheme.

The CR-V won't be in dealers until October so don't expect it to be in the scheme until a few weeks later.

The S-Max Titanium X is available from Motability, all you need to do is buy the S-Max Titanium and pay extra for the 'X' pack. It was £2k more on the C-Max.

I won't be coming up with anything, I will only be reporting on what Motability do.
    Hi Paul

Sorry, that's what I ment i.e your updated spreadsheet will provide the answers...

With regards to which model, any of the 20d's would have been nice or the 118d sport trim. It will reamin a choice of two engines, the 116 or 118d in ES and SE trim and the choice of an auto of course.

I won't be paying 2K of my own cash on the S Max X pack. I seem to recall seeing a price list where the Tit X was a standard model with an AP of £2999 (perhpas last year sometime).

Shame about the Mazda and the CRV.

I'm still baffled as to why the +2 qashqai isn't avaiable with the 1.6dci given its their most popular engingie in the range.

not long to wait now

heard that the 3 series will be offered with new packages (sport being highest i believe) ................ also heard that the x1 models will be reduced ( no xline anymore) rumours from dealer tho nothing confirmed ....................

one bmw dealer say no more another say more cars, we will see soon who is right

When do the dealers publish the Q4 prices? I appreciate that sounds like a stupid question! I mean a little before the 1st of October? The midnight before? Or a little while afterwards? Not that I'm waiting or anything ...

sometimes dealers have the info 2 or 3 days before

Quote Originally Posted by littlebib View Post
    sometimes dealers have the info 2 or 3 days before
    All the dealers I've spoken to said pricing isn't available until 1st October i.e. same date as we do. However, I believe the Q3 prices were available from the Motabiltiy website late on Sunday.

BMW and Ford both had Q3 pricing on their websites on 29th June.