Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UC Reassessment Letter

UC Reassessment Letter

Called them up as was told a decision was made regarding my reassessment . The man i spoke to said it does say that a decision was made and 12 month prognosis given but i won't receive a decision letter, is this standard with UC Full service? or should i receive a letter? he said i should call the health assessors , pretty clueless if you ask me.,

Quote Originally Posted by Pau View Post
    Called them up as was told a decision was made regarding my reassessment . The man i spoke to said it does say that a decision was made and 12 month prognosis given but i won't receive a decision letter, is this standard with UC Full service? or should i receive a letter? he said i should call the health assessors , pretty clueless if you ask me.,
    universal credit is an online benefit , they dont do letters but you can print off stuff from your account.

Thanks Druid

I thought I’d have received a decision letter though .

Thanks Druid

I thought I’d have received a decision letter though .
    im not sure how they contact people on UC for WCA results? they may put something on your journal OR perhaps in that case you DO get a letter?.
    i have seen files put on UC accounts and i guess you can download them and print them off?.
    how did they contact you to arrange the WCA date?.
    i have not had a WCA since i was moved to UC , you could ring the helpline and ask how results are delivered?? . goodluck

They still send you a UC50 on paper. (Although there are plans to do it entirely online).

AFAIK with UC they don't send you a decision letter, they just put the decision on the Journal.
    Which I can see causing problems, especially if you are going to want MR/appeal.
    I have seen reports on rightsnet where decisions have been put on the journal but without saying anything about the right of MR/appeal, which legally they must state.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Ok, thanks guys for the info, no decision on my journal ( maybe its not for us to see) when i called the told me a 12 months prognosis.

My reassessment coincided with my move from LS to FS so it got a bit complicated .

So me looking out for the postman every day has been a waste of time, wish they'd have told me this when i transferred over.

Quote Originally Posted by nukecad View Post
    They still send you a UC50 on paper. (Although there are plans to do it entirely online).

AFAIK with UC they don't send you a decision letter, they just put the decision on the Journal.
    Which I can see causing problems, especially if you are going to want MR/appeal.
    I have seen reports on rightsnet where decisions have been put on the journal but without saying anything about the right of MR/appeal, which legally they must state.
    YES i can see people NOT checking there UC account and going past the appeal date should they fail the WCA .
    i guess the days of brown envelopes are numbered .
    i have never seen a UC50 but IF i do see one i shall do a post on how it went .
    but at least we now know how the results are delivered , hope pau comes back on here to confirm how WCA results are delivered , so we can advise people to forget the royal mail and login daily to there UC accounts.

Ok, thanks guys for the info, no decision on my journal ( maybe its not for us to see) when i called the told me a 12 months prognosis.

My reassessment coincided with my move from LS to FS so it got a bit complicated .

So me looking out for the postman every day has been a waste of time, wish they'd have told me this when i transferred over.
    hope you can come back on here pau to let us know how they informed you of your WCA result best of luck

i have never seen a UC50
    You'll find one on the 'ESA standard forms' sticky thread.
    https://www.youreable.com/forums/sho...standard-forms

It's an ESA50 with ESA changed to UC, and a few other words changed.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

I was just told over the phone when I called UC that I had a 12 months prognosis but I could be reassessed at any point without having filled in another UC50, not sure how accurate this is as I thought you had to fill in a UC50 before?

Nothing on my journal about decision at all and the phone jockey told me decision was made over a month ago, I did leave a message on journal weeks ago but no response at all .