Thread: Title for PIP assessor report?Hi

Title for PIP assessor report?Hi

Hi, very quick query for which my memory escapes...Does PIP report compiled by assessor at F2F (or paper based) have an actual title (as those for ESA assessments do for eg: ESA85 for F2F or ESA85A for paper based)?

And whilst here, is request for copy report sent to DWP or those who carried assessment, ATOS/Maximus etc?

MT's.

No idea as to the official name of the report. I just asked PIP department for a copy of my report.

Quote Originally Posted by spencer69 View Post
    Hi, very quick query for which my memory escapes...Does PIP report compiled by assessor at F2F (or paper based) have an actual title (as those for ESA assessments do for eg: ESA85 for F2F or ESA85A for paper based)?

And whilst here, is request for copy report sent to DWP or those who carried assessment, ATOS/Maximus etc?

MT's.
    for paper based its a PA3, for Face to Face its a PA4, and you get it from DWP.

Hi Slip, TY TY TY...for the life of me I couldn't recall the titles of the reports. PA3 and PA4...of course. Many thanks as friend has just goen thru assessment but maybe take DWP to send award letter so advised them to ask for this report as it will give 'indication' of scores in back pages, as you know. Again Many Thanks.