Thread: ESA does that mean i get full housing benefit

ESA does that mean i get full housing benefit

Received a letter informing me that i have been put in the Support group for ESA. I was in receipt of IB for five years but what i want to know is will i be entitled to full housing benefit, council tax benefit now.
    My son works part time and i would like to know if now that i will be receiving ESA Support group will his earning be taken into account when they assess my housing benefit entitlement as at the moment i do not receive DLA.

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by josephine View Post
    Received a letter informing me that i have been put in the Support group for ESA. I was in receipt of IB for five years but what i want to know is will i be entitled to full housing benefit, council tax benefit now.
    My son works part time and i would like to know if now that i will be receiving ESA Support group will his earning be taken into account when they assess my housing benefit entitlement as at the moment i do not receive DLA.
    both will be affected by his income